Monday, December 19, 2005

Back in Singapore! Touched down at 11pm last night. And this is what I have to say

"I MISS CHIANGMAI !!!" The weather, the bargains, the foods, the culture, the polite citizens, the busy roads but yet courteous drivers etc.. Most importantly, the weather there! Hell! Why can't Singapore have that kinda weather? Cool but not too cold. But anyways, being back here in Singapore isn't that bad a thing either. I can continue having my Hainanese Chicken rice, something that Chiangmai doesn't has and is what I am having for lunch right this moment as I type this. Still..... I MISS CHIANGMAI! And I bet those who went certainly miss that bloo- I mean DAM- country too. I KNOW YOU DO.



I miss my turntables haha... Time to go cuddle them and caress them after lunch. Ciao homieZ.

Cya and may God bless us all.

JJ a.k.a. AM/C